||Pioneer rail town of Glyndon Mn. 869W on ex Northern Pacific main, ex GN station moved and preserved immediately left of the locomotive. A GN mainline to Manitoba crossed the NP approx 1 mile west of town. In 1886 this was a rail hotspot. Long ago degraded to a branchline it is now mostly abandoned, a wye being the other remnant at this location.
||3/9/2007 Upload Date: 3/17/2007 6:57:24 PM
||223 Comments: 0